Donate Now!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday easy training day

Today is always scheduled as an off day, but as I have said before I usually listen to my body for when it needs a break.  Having run 16 miles yesterday, my legs were somewhat stiff when I woke up at 5am today.  Once I got dressed and ready to leave my legs loosened up nicely.

I got to work around 6am and started my weight program after catching up with co-workers and staff about their Thanksgiving weekends.  I had a good training session with the weights and core area.  Up next was a short session on the bike.  When I got on the bike I realized my GPS was broken so I had to trust the bike's HR system.  Not a big deal since it was a stationary bike.  All in all a good 45 minute session with progressive resistance building up to a level 10.

Marathon is under 40 days away now.

By the way started my 21 day challenge today and so far it is successful, no junk food or beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment