Donate Now!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Good week going on

So far its been a really good week of training.  I am at 10:19:36 in total time.  I say this because tomorrow is my first "Big Day Workout" according to my plan.  Big Day is 1 hour swim at race pace, 90 minute break to eat light and recover, followed by a 5 hour bike ride at race pace, then another 90 minute break to eat and recover, then finish with a 2 hour run at race pace.  It gives me a chance to take in 8 hours of training at race pace, practice my nutrition plan, and see how my mental state is during the day.

This is a critical workout and I skipped going to the beach so I can get it in.  I already have 2 good swim sessions in, 30 miles of running in, and over 70 miles on the bike.  I am sure I will be glad when its over.

Check back to see how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment