Donate Now!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Good Week

Well it seems like I am back on the horse.  I got in a total of 12:25 hours of Base Training this week.  I needed it since this week coming I am having my Wisdom Teeth removed on March 1 and will miss a few sessions.

This week has been good on the training front.  I was able to get in all the pre-determined workouts and increase my time in the pool.  It is still the Base 1 phase, so I am trying to just get my body used to the increased time.  My weight is slowly dropping and I need to desperately clean up the diet with the soda intake.

Also I got the fundraiser t-shirts in this week, so its been a good week.  We also have our 1st Annual Beef and Beer coming up on March 10, 2012.  That should keep me busy the next few weeks.

The long trainer ride went by pretty fast since I was referee at the Wii again and I also was watching Hoosiers on my iPod...made the time go as fast as my legs felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment