Donate Now!

Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Thank god it the end of the week.  My legs are smoked from hitting the training hard.  Just like when you have not exercise and you start, all muscles are sore and rebelling against you, thats how it is right now.  I finished the week pretty good and I am starting to turn the corner on the shoulder.  I got 3 good runs in and 3 good trainer sessions.

This weekend is an easy plan.....long, slow, & steady.  Saturday will be a 2 hour plus run if I am feeling good.  I'll do 16 miles at minimum and possibly 20 if I am feeling good.  Saturday afternoon, I need to do an easy 20 mile recovery ride.  Sunday calls for a long 5 hour ride.  This will be the first ride of that length, and the first real ride since I dislocated my shoulder.  I am anticipating that it will hold up.  It is feels unsteady, I'll cut it short.  I don't need any setbacks right now with it.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dad out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment