Donate Now!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday & February Stats

Today just a quick note about my inspiration.  My daughter Kristina turns 11 today.  The doctors originally told us she would not make it through birth, now she is 11.  Man how time has flown by. 

She had a great day today.  She went to school on the bus as usual and then I brought her class some Dunkin Donuts Munchkins because she loves them and they are easy for the kids to eat.  Kristina attends a school for special needs children, so some of them have difficulty eating larger items.  After school Kristina came home to a nice suprise, pizza with her Mommom and Pop.  After pizza, Kristina had some ice cream cake then opened her presents.  She is now spending the next three days at Mommom and Pops down at the beach in Cape May Court House.  She loves that, three days to do whatever she wants and get spoiled to death.

Kristina and Emma
Now on to the February wrap us and stats:
Swim--16600 yards, 5.5 hours
Bike--332.89 miles, 16.5 hours
Run--93.10 miles, 11 hours
Strength--6.5 hours

Getting moving with the Prep Phase and Base I Phase of the Training Program.  I already have logged my longest trainer rides to date as well as my most seesions in a week, and I am just getting started.  So far I am feeling pretty good so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment