Donate Now!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The End is Near!

The end is finally coming to an end.  The past 3 weeks have been really crazy/busy in my house.  It all comes to an end with our Annual Golf Outing.  The outing raises money for a school that teaches special needs children.  We hope that this year helps us surpass $30,000 raised to date.  The school, Our Lady of Confidence Day School, must use the funds we provide to them for their Tuition Assistance Program.  This ensures that those student who need the help with their tuition can get it.  The weather looks great for Thursday, May 12, so we hope to have a great day.

With the golf outing finally passing by, I can now get back on track on the training front.  I am a little tired from last weekends 50 miler, New Jersey Devilman, but am getting through it.  I ran a 10 mile in under 1:10 today on very heavy legs and a real tight right hamstring.  Thursday is a planned day off and I am looking forward to it.  Once Friday comes its balls to the walls with the training plan.  I need to start logging long miles on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment